Nestled on 3.71 Open Acres near the end of the cul-de-sac in the Light Right Subdivision of Round Hill, this well maintained 4 Bedroom & 4 Full Bathroom w/ 3 car garage & Fully Finished Walk-Out Lower Level awaits its new owner! Attractively priced well below the most recently sold comps Light Ridge borders Purcellville and is directly across the street from Franklin Park. The footprint and flow of the main level living area creates that comfortable and cozy feeling of the kitchen flowing perfectly into the morning and family rooms. The 2 story family room is light filled with a beautiful stone hearth and wall above the gas fireplace. Spectacular sunsets and views of the mountains are an everyday treat after soaking in the sun's warm rays in the westward facing sunroom. Adjoining the sunroom is an office/den which was utilized as a main level bedroom (although the dwelling is currently rated for a 4 BR conventional-gravity drain field). There is a Full Bathroom on the main level next to the office/den! Two Story foyer, Dual Entry Stair Case to Upper level, Formal Dining Room, Crown & Chair Molding. Hardwood Flooring in the Foyer, DR, LR, Kitchen, & Morning Room. Gourmet kitchen with oversized granite island, double wall oven, cooktop & microwave, pantry & butler pantry. There are 4 spacious upper level bedrooms and a full bathroom in the hallway. The amount of floor space in the primary bedroom is impressive. Custom tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets, dual bathroom vanities, separate shower & large soak tub. The daylight full walkout-level basement is truly an awesome area for entertaining. Estimated over 1500 finished sq ft including a bonus room, utilities room and full bathroom! ***Be sure to check out the virtual tour link/URL which is a drone video of the property!!!***
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, LP Gas Water H
5,291 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Balcony
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac, Sideyard(S), Private, Level, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price