ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS!! This exquisite Toll Brothers Malvern model, is one of the largest homes in stately Chase at Belmont Country Club, an enclave of luxury estate homes in Ashburn. Experience the grandeur of the home as you enter the driveway with a double car garage on each side. This well-appointed Northeast facing home is located on a gorgeous .56 acre lot with 8849 square feet of living space and offers 8 spacious bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. Soaring ceilings, exquisite moldings, gleaming hardwoods, an abundance of windows, designer touches, impressive craftsmanship, extensive landscaping and an exciting floor plan are just some of the many highlights of this home. Whether you like to entertain with friends and family or spend a cozy evening at home, this multi-generational home will comfortably allow you to do both! The grand, curved double staircase with wrought iron balusters will impress as soon as you enter the home. Elegant, formal dining and living rooms open lead into the bright Sunroom. Enjoy beautiful sunsets overlooking lush plantings. The main level also offers the much coveted office room and a large bedroom suite with an attached bath and walk in closet. Gourmet Kitchen with the Palladian addition has upgraded 42â cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large island, gas cooking and a walk in pantry and is perfectly suited for creativity and efficiency. The kitchen flows into the breakfast area and the large family room with the fireplace and a wall of windows. The grand conservatory addition adjacent to the family room is spectacular! The upper level offers 4 spacious bedrooms. The primary bedroom suite includes a den, two large walk-in closets, a separate dressing area and a master bath with a private toilet area, a separate shower, a Roman tub, and dual vanities. 2 other bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and the 4th bedroom has a private en-suite bathroom. All secondary bedrooms include spacious closets. All bathrooms have cherry cabinetry. With over 2800 sqft of space, the enormous walk out basement offers endless options for living, entertaining and storage. The full size windows in the 3 bedrooms brings plenty of natural light in and offers a view to the lush backyard. 2 full bathrooms, a kitchenette, third fireplace, second laundry closet and numerous closets for storage is sure to please the most discerning eye! The backyard oasis has been lovingly landscaped and will provide spectacular blooms throughout the year. The sprinkler system ensures that the lawn is lush and green. The maintenance free deck off the kitchen is the perfect hangout spot. Enjoy the walking path beside the home which connects to the W&OD trail. Pride of ownership shines through in every little detail of this well maintained, gorgeous home and will provide years of enjoyment. There is over $100,000 in builder and owner upgrades throughout the home plus another $200,000 in the finished basement. 4 zone hvac, palladian kitchen extension, hardwood flooring throughout most of the main level, sunroom and conservatory additions, multi level bump outs, upgraded molding package, siding and more. There are 2 laundry hookups - one of the main level and another in the basement. The home is also wired for audio on all 3 levels; Enjoy all the amenities of Belmont Country club including pool, tennis, club house, gym and more! The HOA fees covers broadband, cable tv, high speed internet etc. Located in a premier location in one of the most highly regarded school systems, this home is a must see today! GREAT NEW PRICE! $10,000 SELLER CREDIT towards new carpet and appliances!! Don't miss this great opportunity! Come see it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
8,849 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Chase At Belmont Country
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Intercom System, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Golf Club, Golf Course, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Tennis C
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price