You'll love this quaint, Bungalow style home with gorgeous views of the mountains and quick access to Route 50. Though your neighborhood feels like a vacation community, your new home is just 15 minutes from a Winchester Medical Center. Surrounded by trees and flowers, this natural home features hardwood floors, an coal stove in the Family Room and an eat-in kitchen designed for cozy dinners. Garage with a loft area and extra outbuildings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
996 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price