Stunning Delaware II Model in North Ridge Subdivision Situated on .72 acres this Magnificently Designed Home provides over 4400 finished Sq. feet of Spacious Living on all 3 levels. Custom Paint, 2 Car Garage, Front Porch, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms, Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring on the Entire Main Living Area, 9 Ft Ceilings, Powder Room, Library/Office, Formal Living and Dining Rooms. Bumped-out 2 Story Family Room with Floor to Ceiling Stone Mantel & Gas Fireplace & Morning Room. Tinted UV Protected Family Room Windows, Gourmet Kitchen w/ Island, SS Appliances, Recess Lighting, Desk, Pantry, & Morning Room with Atrium Style Door opens to the Deck! Gorgeous Custom Designed & Lighted Pool with Conveying Wicker Lounge Furniture, 360 Degree Umbrellas, Fire Pit w/ Lazy Susan, Stonework & Landscaping. The Trex Deck provides built in Lighting, Extra Electrical outlet access & Aluminum Canopy. Newly Installed HVAC Systems (Main Level Gas Furnace HVAC replaced in 2016 & Upper Level Heat Pump in 2022). The Delaware II Model Floorplan Defines Elegance, Luxury, & Comfort providing 4 Upper Level Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, and a Cat-Walk between the Bedrooms which Overlooks the Family Room. Spacious Primary Bedroom & Walk-in Closet w/shelving, Updated Luxury Primary Bathroom Includes Newly Renovated Shower & Tile Flooring, Soak Tub & Dual Sink Vanity. The Fully Finished Walkout Lower Level Currently provides a Very Large Recreation Room, a Tiled Floor area near the Walkout Door, a 1/2 Bath with a nearly finished stand alone shower that just needs the finishing touches of new wall tiles of choice, and 2 large storage rooms. The larger of the two existing storage rooms has a full sized egress window and could potentially be finished into an optional 5th Bedroom/Suite. The 2nd storage room could be finished into a Den, Office, Play or Workout Room! **The Japanese Maple Tree Near the Mailbox Does Not Convey**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,438 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- Screened, Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Air Filter, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price