*****LIMITED TIME SPECIAL BUYER INCENTIVE*****The Seller is Offering a $5000.00 CREDIT at settlement towards the Purchaser's Settlement Fees with a Ratified Sales Contract at the Current MLS List Price!!! INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY with to Own a Magnificently Designed Turn-Key K-Hovnanian Built Delaware II Model with Stunning Owner Improvements in the North Ridge Subdivision Situated on .72 acres! Over 4400 finished Sq. feet of Spacious Living on all 3 levels. Custom Paint, 2 Car Garage, Front Porch, 4 Upper Level Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms, Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring on the Entire Main Living Area, 9 Ft Ceilings, Powder Room, Library/Office, Formal Living and Dining Rooms. Bumped-out Rear Main Level! 2 Story Family Room with Floor to Ceiling Stone Mantel & Gas Fireplace & Morning Room. Tinted UV Protected Family Room Windows, Gourmet Kitchen w/ Island, SS Appliances, Recess Lighting, Desk, Pantry, & Morning Room with Atrium Style Door opens to the Deck! You will Absolutely Enjoy Every Moment of the Long Summer Days and Nights Relaxing next to the Amazing In-Ground Pool with Custom Stonework and Landscaping! The Pool has Multiple Colored Night Time Lighting Options , Conveying Wicker Lounge Furniture, 360 Degree Umbrellas, and a Fire Pit. The Trex Deck above provides built in Lighting, Extra Electrical outlet access & Oversized Aluminum Canopy. Newly Installed HVAC Systems (Main Level Gas Furnace HVAC Replaced in 2016 & Upper Level HVAC Replaced in 2022). The Delaware II Model Floorplan Truly Defines Elegance, Luxury, & Comfort providing 4 Upper Level Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, and a Cat-Walk between the Bedrooms which Overlooks the Family Room. Spacious Primary Bedroom & Walk-in Closet w/shelving, Updated Luxury Primary Bathroom Includes Newly Renovated Shower & Tile Flooring, Soak Tub & Dual Sink Vanity. The Fully Finished Walkout Lower Level Currently provides a Very Large Recreation Room, a Tiled Floor area near the Walkout Door, a 1/2 Bath with a nearly finished stand alone shower that just needs the finishing touches of new wall tiles of choice, and 2 large storage rooms. The larger of the two existing storage rooms has a full sized egress window and could potentially be finished into an optional 5th Bedroom/Suite. The 2nd storage room could be finished into a Den, Office, Play or Workout Room! **Seller is Requiring a Post Occupancy Until December 15, 2022.**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
4,438 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished, Space For Rooms
- Screened, Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Filtered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Waterfall, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price